My Holiday

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog.
It been a long time since i wrote my last blog.
Now i want to tell you about my last holiday.
 
     On my Christmas holiday , on December 24th 2016 I went to church to celebrate Christmas Eve with Church service at 7 o'clock at night and the next day on December 25th 2016 i had Church service at 7.30 o'clock in the morning for celebrate Christmas at my church in GKI Maulana Yusuf.
     On the next day, I went to Dieng with my mom family. But my father didn't joined us because he had to go to Jakarta for work. I set off at 8 o'clock in the morning. I went to Dieng by car and I met my mom family that live in Jakarta in Cipularang. Then, we continued our ride to Dieng. We arrived in Dieng at 5 o'clock. The ride to Dieng is so up and down . The weather is so cold, but it was the nice place for enjoy the holiday. And the air is still so clean. The next morning, i went to Candi Arjuna with my family after that we went back to our villa for breakfast and took a shower. After that we packed our bag for continued our trip to Jogyakarta.
     On December 27th 2016, I went to Jogyakarta. I set off from Dieng at 10 o'clock in the morning, I went with Wonosobo track to Jogyakarta. I arrived at Jogyakarta at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. In Jogyakarta i stayed at Jambuluwuk hotel. We met my father in the hotel. In the hotel we checked in to our hotel rooms, after we put our stuffs in our rooms we went for swimming at the hotel pool. We finished at 6 o'clock at night. For dinner, we went out  to Malioboro street. Actually, we wanted to eat Gudeg Yu Djum but the food already ran out. So we ate in the next store from Gudeg Yu Djum, I'm forgot the name of the store, in there they sold bird, duck, chicken, etc. I ate the bird and it taste quite good, the chilli was so hot. After the dinner, we went sightseeing the Malioboro street. There were a lot of batik store but almost every store already closed because it was 9.30 o'clock at night already. So, after we finished we came back to our hotel.
     On the next day, me and my cousin swam in the morning after than I took a bath. After that my dad, my mom, and my first brother went to UGM because my father had to do some work there. While we were waiting my father, my mother, my brother and I went sightseeing around the University. The university is so large, because the land is 600 hacter wide. UGM was one of university that i want to enter, i want to enter FK if i'm not accept in FK UI. After that we had lunch at Gudeg Hj. Ahmad. After the lunch, we went back to UGM for picking up my father and went back to the hotel. In the hotel we got ready because we want to go to Umbul Ponggok in Klaten. in Umbul Ponggok we went swimming, the water is from the water springs so it was very clear and there was so many fish there.  And the spesial things in there was, we can took a photo underwater. At 6 o'clock at night we took a bath and had came back hotel. For dinner, we ate at Suharti before we came back to the hotel. At the hotel, we slept because tomorrow we had a long ride.
     On my Third day at Jogyakarta, we woke up 6 o'clok in the morning and we took a bath. After that we took off to Merapi Mountain at 7 o'clock, we arrived at 8 o'clock at the jeep renting. We took the journey to Merapi with the jeep. We had to use jeep because the road was so bumpy and damaged because the eruption.  The place was interesting because Merapi was erupted again in 2010.  The first place we went is Merapi museum, we were seeing the remains thing in the house after the place were striken with hot clouds from Merapi. After that we went to Banker Kaliadem, it was the place that made for people to shelter from ash. But there was a incident that happen in 2006 when there was 2 man got stuck in the bunker  when the mountain erupted and they died because the bunker was shut with hot lava 4 meter for 1 day with the temperature up to 200 C. Because it was to so hot so the rescuer had to wait until the temperature of the lava down. So the next day that actually the temperature still hot so the rescuer just went down 15 minute per times. Went they opened the bunker it was to late because 1 person like boiled until died and the other person melted. After that we went to Mbah Marijan house, it was the remains of Mbah Marijan things. Mbah Marijan was a gatekeeper of Merapi. He died in the natural disaster because when there was 2 volunteers that persuade Mbah Marijan to went down, Mbah Marijan rejected. The body was found with prostration. And the end of the journey we went to Semi Lake where we went by jeep across the water so we got wet. After that we went back to the rental store and we continued our trip. For lunch we ate at Raminten restaurant then we went to the Mirota Batik Store next to the restaurant. After that we went to Pasar Beringharjo for bought some batik, and the place were sold the cheapest batik with the good quality.
     On my third day in Jogyakarta we took a rest so we didn't go anywhere in the morning. Then we went to bought Bakpia and ather things from Jogyakarta for our family in Jakarta and Bandung. After that we came back to the hotel and we went swimming until 6 o'clock at night then we went to the sauna. After that we took a bath and went for dinner. We ate for dinner at Gudeg Permata, the place were opened at 9 o'clock at night so we order first then we wait until it opened. at 9.30 o'clock our food finally came. After dinner we went back to the hotel and started to packed our stuffs.
      On my last day at Jogyakarta we packed our stuffs and put our stuffs at the car. After we finished took a bath and got dressed we went down and checked out from the hotel. For our last lunch at Jogyakarta we went to Gudeg Yu Djum. And for me Gudeg Yu Djum was the best gudeg i ate in Jogjakarta. After we finished we bought some for we take away to Jakarta. At 1 o'clock we continued our trip to Jakarta. We arrived at Jakarta at 1 o'clock in the morning. So after we arrived we unload our stuffs, change our clothes, and directly went to bed.
     On the next morning, we preparing foods  and cake for New Year celebration. At 5 o'clock in the afternoon we went to church for church service. The service finished at 7 o'clock, then we went home and my mother sister and brother family gathered at my uncle house for celebrating New year 2017. at 12 o'clock my family had another service at home. After the service we went out for saw the colorful fireworks and we chatting with our family. At 3 o'clock in the morning we all went to sleep.
     On January 1st, we be visited by our big family so we stayed at home that day.
     I stayed at Jakarta until january 4th, overall i enjoyed my holiday there by went to my cousin house, went to the mall, celebrate my uncle birthday, went swimming with my brother and my cousin, etc. Then i came back to Bandung on Wednesday because my father had to worked the next day.
     In Bandung on Friday I went to Tahura with my friends Angel and Gratia, we walked for 7 Km. After that we went to BEC and we had a lunch at Backyard. At BEC we watched "Cek Toko Sebelah" and the movie finished at 7 o'clock at night. After that we came back to our house.
     On January 7th, we didn't go anywhere. But at night me and my brother surprised my mom because that day it was her birthday. On Sunday I went to Church and on Monday I went back to school to the realty again.

That's all about my holiday. How about you? Do you enjoyed you holiday? You can tell you story to me. Thank you for reading. See you at my next blog.

XOXO,

Gaby
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dewa Athena

Easter Announcement

Question of New Zealand