MEGANTARA

MEGANTARA

MEGANTARA in an art and culture festival which held by SMAN 3 Bandung. MEGANTARA was held in Lapangan Bali, on September 10th 2016. MEGANTARA Festival was about Indonesia culture. This festival divided to 5 main island in Indonesia Sumatera, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Papua. Each island had culinary events, tradisional games, exhibitons, etc. 

Every 10th grade student SMAN 3 Bandung have to join a parade. The parade started at 7 o'clock, we have to used a tradisional clothing. The parade was started from Lapangan Bali throught Aryaduta hotel then throught Katedral and back  to Lapangan Bali. After that, me and my friend wait fot the open gate. The gate opened at 11.35 am, me and my friends went in. inside there were lots of things, like foodtruks, foodstalls, tradisional games, stands that describe culture from each Island, etc. There is one game that interested me, the game called "Rumah Hantu", i want to played it but my friends scrared to entered that game. So i didn't played that game, i regreted not played that game.

SMAN 3 Bandung esktracurriculer participated at this festival too. Like KV 3, KPA, band, and T'ST. There was a fashion show that each class of 32019 had to sent three person for represented there class. They had to wore a tradisional clothing that had determind, and the winner got a prize 1.000.000,00.  There also a guest Giri Harja, Karawitan, etc. 

At 16.45 my parents picked me up,because i had a special event with my big family. I disappointed because i can't watch the  spesial guest RAN and Changcuters. 

But it was such an unforgetable experience. however i din't watched Megantara until the end. I had enjoyed this festival. I'm proud as SMAN 3 student that MEGANTARA running smoothly. I can't wait for the next art and culture festival.

Thank you for reading.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Question of New Zealand

Dewa Athena

Easter Announcement